What is Microsoft Office.com free all about?
Microsoft provides access to Office free for everyone who wants to use it directly from Office.com. Also, you can only access the free to use office version only whenever you are connected to the Internet. So, if you make a document on Office.com, you can’t access it after you disconnect the Internet.
With the help of few tricks, you can simply reduce your Ms Office costs.
Microsoft office is a suite of number of apps which includes the mostly used Ms Word, Ms Excel, and others. If you are a small business or a startup, It can really add in your costs to run the daily work like making new documents or developing multiple spreadsheets in Excel or any other task.
Check out Office.com for free
To help daily Office needs and fasten the work Microsoft came up with a great idea to provide access to the basic apps like Word, Excel & Powerpoint for free. This means that If you don’t want to pay the Charges for the basic usage of Microsoft Office or Office 365, well now you can use it for free of charge.
How to Use Office on the go
To use free version of MS Office you don’t need to purchase a subscription or goto office.com/setup, just follow the below steps:
- Fist open your “web browser”.
- Then in your “website address bar”, clear everything and type “https://products.office.com/en-us/free-office-online-for-the-web“.
- After you put the above link in the “address bar” just hit the “Enter Key”.
- By default It will open the Microsoft webpage with a link “Use Free at Office.com” in an Orange colour box.
- Now you need to click on that box which will take you to a login page where you have to use you existing Microsoft Id & Password to Sign-in.
- If you don’t have an account just click on the “Create One”.
- Once you finish creating an account or sign-in, It will show you a page where you can access Ms Word, Ms Excel, or Ms Powerpoint.
What else is included in free office on web
There are various application included this free version of Office. You can also access the latest app which Microsoft recently launched ‘Microsoft Teams‘. It’s a platform for users to share documents, chat with the members (users in your workgroup), make presentations, perform various tasks on the go.
This usually becomes easier because this version is available on the web which means you can use it online on any device you are Signed-In.
Conclusion: To conclude I would like to say that Microsoft has again done a great work to provide easy access to every user with it’s softwares and services. This makes Microsoft the best choice for Millions of people around the world for their needs. Also If you are a power user or an organisation this article won’t provide much help however you would like to read our article on Office 365 for organisations, which will provide you all there is you need to get started with Office 365 for your Organisation.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.