System component requirement for installation of Microsoft Office.
Computer and Processor:
Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2GHz or greater.
Mac OS: Intel Processor or M1 Processor
Windows OS: 4 GB RAM, 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Mac OS: 4 GB
Windows OS: 4 GB of available hard disk space
Mac OS: 10 GB of available hard disk space
Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
Mac OS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later to run office smoothly, with WDDM 2.0 or later versions for windows 10
Mac OS: No graphics required.
Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016
Mac OS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version is released, the macOS requirement becomes one of the current three most recent versions. The new version of macOS and the previous two versions.
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
1. Open your browser and Go to office.com/setup.
2. Sign in to your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one create it by clicking Create a new account.
3. After you are logged in to your account, put in your office setup product key and click on next.
4. Now your Microsoft office is activated.
5. Click on download and once the download is finished click on the setup of Microsoft Office.
6. Now, wait for the setup to complete and start using Microsoft office apps.